Review Requests

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Book Review

She's vowed to stay clear of men…
But can she resist the ton’s most notorious rake?
Alone in the dirt, her ankle in agony, the last person Molly Morgan wants to come to her rescue is the handsome yet infuriating Beau Russington. Molly does her utmost to avoid scandalous rakes like Russ, and his dangerous allure shakes up her quiet country life. But the sparks between them could be explosive if Molly only dares to surrender…




Normally in a review I would go into a lot of detail...but for this review if I did then they would be a lot of spoilers and I try not to do that.

This was a great book and comes highly recommended, if you have read Sarah's other books, then you will know what a treat it is.

Beau Russington for me isn't your typical rake, he's a rake with a heart, and that shows more and more when he is with Molly.  Unfortunately to start with Molly isn't that impressed with Beau.  For you see Molly has had a bad experience with men and from that she opened Prospect House, with the help of some friends, while I was reading for me this is Molly's greatest achievement and she loves what she does at the house.

From the moment we meet Beau, I liked him and I was forever telling Molly that she was wrong about Beau.  And I was also telling her to trust her heart, which for Molly to give her heart to another man is far more dangerous.

This book is released on 22nd February and can be purchased from Amazon and all retailers.

I give this book a 











I received this ARC from the author in return for a honest review.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment