Review Requests

Thursday 14 September 2017


Therese Beharrie  The Millionaire's Redemption

My Review

This is the first book that I have read by Therese and I can also recommend it.

This book is about how the right man can give a woman confidence when she has always been told she is a disappointment by her parents and her ex-fiance.

In one month Lily went from a woman with low self esteem and confidence issues.  The man that helped her was Jacques who has his own problems to deal with mainly his father.  I loved how Jacques and Lily bounced off each other.

There is a lot more to this story but I will not spoil it, all I will say is I liked the book and now that the nights are getting cold this book will warm your heart.

I will give this book 5/5 stars and it is available to buy from Amazon.

I received this book from the author in return for a honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment